Put your passion for graphic design at the service of a dynamic nonprofit organization empowering youth through education and free career guidance.
- Suitable for: Professionals with experience in graphic design
- Project type: Unpaid virtual volunteer position
- Location: From home
- Duration: Minimum 4 weeks commitment
- Start Dates: Project is ongoing, and you can join at any time
- Working hours: Flexible
- Reporting to: Communications Manager
- Design and produce graphics, communications and events materials that support the goals of the fundraising team, promote awareness of the non for profit and facilitate the organization’s fundraising efforts.
- Design international-audience graphic design collateral -from simple fundraising dinner invitations through to multi-piece fundraising packs such as posters, brochures & reports etc.
- Refresh and revamp the existing graphic branding package, including logo package and corporate color codes.
- Minimum of one year experience in graphic design
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in graphic design
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good command of the English language
- Copy of relevant qualifications
- Portfolio with graphic design samples
Personal qualities and attitudes to be successful in the project
- Structured and organized
- Patient and able to adapt to a different working style
- Leave an impact – produce a range of easy-to-edit templates that will allow organization to continue using your designs by tweaking/updating them so they can be used for new audiences
- Streamline the organization – improve and make processes more efficient, since Graphic design has become increasingly important
The Host Organization
You will volunteer for a legally registered not for profit organization in Siem Reap supporting underprivileged children through education and free career guide.
Please note that because this is a virtual volunteer project, there are no associated costs or fees to be incurred