Are you a communications or social media professional wanting to spend your time in a meaningful way while at home? Apply now!
Volunteer Project Brief
- Suitable for: Professionals with experience in communications and social media
- Project type: Unpaid virtual volunteer position
- Location: from home
- Start date: Project is on-going
- Working hours: Flexible,2 hours a week for 12 weeks
- Reports to: Pdg Founder and Director
- Promote a positive public image help increase awareness and enhance our credibility as a trusted professional international volunteering organization.
- Be responsible for handling on a day to day bases social media posts targeting our key stakeholders, the majority of whom are based outside Cambodia.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- College degree in communications or relevant field.
- Experience (minimum two years) in communications, social media.
- Working knowledge of graphic design, and digital media is a plus.
- Knowledge of Trello, Buffer and Canva is an advantage.
- Excellent command of the English language.
Personal qualities and attitudes to be successful in the project
- Structured and organized with a strong work ethic
- Independent worker. You will get the guidance you want and need, but we will gladly give you the space to do your work independently.
- Copy of relevant qualifications
- Portfolio with former examples of social media management
An easy, time-efficient way to give back
Adds to your resume
Allows you to expand your professionals skill
- Learn how to work remotely
About Professionals doing good
We are a social enterprise based in Siem Reap Cambodia and are dedicated to igniting and supporting connections that will fuel organizations and communities to move forward.
We believe that local people are the leaders of their own communities and that sustainable, long term impact is possible when those with the right skills are in the right place passing these skills onto locals.