Passionate about fundraising and donor management? Looking to make valuable use of your time from home? Put your marketing skills to the test in assisting a fun children’s charity in their fundraising efforts. Apply now!
- Suitable for: Experienced marketing or fundraising professional
- Project type: Unpaid virtual volunteer project
- Location: At home
- Duration: Minimum of 3 months
- Start date: Project is on-going, and you can join at any time
- Working hours: Minimum of 5 hours weekly
- Reports to: Executive Director
By the end of the project, we expect the volunteer to have…
- identified at least 1 new donor within 1 month
- identified 100 new donors withing 3 months (don’t worry, the donation amount is spare change)
- provided a blueprint on how to continue expanding donor base for future volunteers
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in fundraising, marketing, sales or similar position
- Excellent grasp of the English language
- Prefer bachelor degree or equivalent experience
Personal qualities and attitudes to be successful in the project
- The Host Organization is a small, fun charity and they want to have small fun volunteers who take the job seriously but not life.
- You will need to work independent of high level supervision and have the skills to put people at ease and get them excited about what we do. How excited? Just enough to get $3 a month donation from them
- Copy of relevant qualifications
- Professional references from at least one former employer
What difference are you going to make at the end of the project
- The Host Organization provides resources for Cambodian preschools, and your support in fundraising will help to create curriculum-aligned resources that can be used by any teacher in Cambodia.
- The best part is, all resources are open and free for teachers to access and use. That means once the resource is created, it is available forever. Even plastic only lasts 1000 years!
The Host Organization
This e-project is located at a charity that provides resources for Cambodian preschools. By talking to teachers, they create culturally aligned learning materials. From Khmer storybooks to educational music to full curriculum support, we empower educators with resources.
Please note that because this is a virtual volunteer project, there are no associated costs or fees to be incurred.