- Time Commitment: 100 hours over 2 or 3 consecutive months
- 2 years work experience in the volunteer project you will help
- Remote working tools knowledge (e.g. Skype, Google Drive, WhatsApp, Email, Trello )
- Good Level of English
- Previous experience in working or volunteering remotely is an advantage
- Start Dates: rolling
- Computer or laptop
- Excellent wi-fi connectivity
Personal qualities and attitudes to be successful in an online, remote working, volunteer project
- Time management
- Tech Savviness
- Patience and flexibility
- Passion for the cause you will help
- Interest in Cambodia’s story and culture
How can you help in times of COVID19 ?
COVID-19 is creating new needs, while putting enormous financial pressure on those Cambodian small, grassroots organizations supporting directly the local community with first supplies, like food or medicines.
The economic uncertainty has caused many donors to dial back. Donations coming from travelers visiting Cambodia have dried out since the country closed its frontiers to international tourism in March. Many valuables non profits are now facing limited financial reserves, putting them in a difficult spot.
More than ever, this is a call to action for all those professionals capable to put their skills at the service of enhancing the non-profit financial sustainability through communications, marketing, fundraising, and putting them back on their feet again…
- Digital Marketing, E-commerce, Business Development expert
- Fundraising professional
- Corporate Partnership, sponsorship, cause related marketing expert
- Grant writer
- Social Media facilitator and Influencer
- Web master, Web designer, Web editor, WordPress expert
- SEO, SMO, Google Ad expert
- Digital graphic designer
- Remote Video Editor, Photo editor
Virtual Volunteering Benefits
- Put your skills into action for a good cause from wherever you are
- Have flexibility in scheduling, time and level of involvement
- Be able to work, cooperate, and interact with ethical and trustworthy organizations in Cambodia without the hassle of traveling, taking holidays or pay extra expenses
- Master your capacity to work remotely with virtual teams
- …and why not, put the volunteer work on your resume
How to apply?
- If you would like to become a virtual volunteer, you can directly apply to a specific virtual volunteer project (see list of virtual projects) or just submit your application here.
- Remember to attach an updated copy of your CV.
- Should your profile immediately match the needs of an existing volunteer project, you will be contacted by a Professional doing good coordinator to plan two video-interviews, one with Professionals Doing Good and one with the nonprofit organization, respectively.
- Alternatively, your profile will be included in a pool of virtual talented volunteers and will be contacted for a video-interview as soon as a match is found.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]