Help an international charity that empowers with an education to prevent sex trafficking in Siem Reap, Cambodia, by making the most of your graphic design expertise.
- Suitable for: Professionals experienced in graphic design
- Project type: Unpaid Virtual Volunteer Project
- Location: From Home
- Duration: 100 Hours with an opportunity for continuation
- Start date: Project is on-going and you can join at any time, depending upon availability.
- Working hours: flexible
- Reports to: Partnerships & Development Manager
- Design social media marketing materials and other digital design.
- Design campaign materials, posters, banners, flyers and other print material.
- Ensure all design work is of a high standard and consistent with the brand image.
- One year working experience in Graphic Design
- Extensive knowledge of Photoshop, Indesign and llustrator.
- After Effects knowledge and experience in marketing ideal but not required.
- Good communication and responsive to emails.
Personal qualities and attitudes to be successful in the project
- Eye for detail and consistency in all work.
- Good organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Enthusiastic and personable.
- Ability to adhere to high standards when working with confidential information.
- Professional, honest and reliable.
- Copy of relevant qualifications
- Portfolio with graphic design samples
- 100 hours of work experience to add to your resume.
- Insight into International Aid and Development and Non-government Organisations (NGO’s) structures and procedures.
- The opportunity to work within a group of like-minded individuals.
- Knowledge that you are assisting to make a difference to the lives of young girls at risk of sex slavery, as well as survivors of sex slavery, in Cambodia
The Host Organization
You will volunteer for an international charity working in partnership with local communities to secure the safety and education of girls at risk of being trafficked into the commercial sex industry. The charity vision is educated girls, free from sex trafficking, shaping and leading their communities and country. Through the commitment to excellence they aim to prevent the exploitation and trafficking of girls by strengthening family and community systems to prioritise the safety and education of their children.