Volunteer in Graphic Design for an international charity that empowers with an education to prevent sex trafficking
- Ideal for: Professionals experienced in graphic design
- Project type: Unpaid volunteer position
- Location: Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Duration: Minimum 3 months volunteering
- Start date: On goin project
- Working hours: Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM
- Reporting to: Communications Manager
- Design social media marketing materials and other digital design.
- Design campaign materials, posters, banners, flyers and other print material.
- Ensure all design work is of a high standard and consistent with the brand image.
- At least one year working experience in Graphic Design
- Extensive knowledge of Photoshop, Indesign and llustrator.
- After Effects knowledge and experience in marketing ideal but not required.
- Good command of the English language
- Experience in Marketing – nice to have
Personal qualities and attitudes to be successful in the project
- Eye for detail and consistency in all work.
- Good organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Enthusiastic and personable.
- Ability to adhere to high standards when working with confidential information.
- Professional, honest and reliable
- Copy of passport
- Photocopy of qualifications and certificates
- Portfolio with examples of graphic design
- Professional references from at least one former employer
- Proof of travel and health insurance
- Criminal record check
- Knowledge that you are assisting to make a difference to the lives of young girls at risk of sex slavery, as well as survivors of sex slavery, in Cambodia.
- Insight into International Aid and Development and Non-government Organisations (NGO’s) structures and procedures.
- Practical experience working within a non profit in a developing country to add to your resume.
- Work within a group of like-minded individuals.
- Develop new skills and build on old ones
The Host Organization
You will volunteer for an international charity working in partnership with local communities to secure the safety and education of girls at risk of being trafficked into the commercial sex industry. The vision is educated girls, free from sex trafficking, shaping and leading their communities and country.
Through the commitment to excellence we prevent the exploitation and trafficking of girls by strengthening family and community systems to prioritise the safety and education of their children.
Please note that this is an unpaid volunteer placement. If successfully accepted for the position, you will be required to pay a project fee and cover your living and travel expenses. We will guide through each phase of your journey as you move forward. For a more detailed cost breakdown, please click here.